Saturday, April 26, 2008

This is a REAL Family Picture!

No one is looking the same direction, Kris is threatening John through a smile and clenched teeth. Matthew's expression is, well, priceless. Hannah loves getting her picture taken and all the attention, so she is no problem, a little vain, but smiling and being cooperative. We'll deal with vanity later. Josh is mushing a cracker, but seems content. Leave him alone, he's not crying! Michael is wondering why we need this photo anyway. He thought we were leaving an hour ago.
Ok, everyone! Smile-or something...

3 comments:

Julie Hedeen said...

Great picture! totally real! I'm saving it as wallpaper. I love you all. Was the picture of the 3 boys at Jamie & Joel's wedding? I named it "Lindholms; the next generation"

Kristen said...

The pic of the boys was at your party in March.

Julie Hedeen said...

Ah yes,the March-I mean Masque--of the Red Death. I remember it well.