Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What the Experts Don't Tell You


It's 11pm, Josh is still WIDE awake. It seems like he's just getting into his stride, too. Let's see... he's helped me brush my teeth, wash my face, wash the counter, sink and floor. Then he talked about going potty, but really just wanted to dump very expensive mineral powder foundation all over his potty chair. Obviously he had too long of a nap and is not tired, so I thought I would just read in bed and let him play next to me while he winds down... I look up to him very quietly applying foot cream in globs (to his feet, at least). He and Daddy just left to go play some music. The banjo usually puts him to sleep. What's really funny about this is that just one hour ago, Iwas thinking, "Wouldn't a baby be nice?" There is no better birth control than a two year old! Did I really say that out loud? Well, yes. Now you know our secret. Opposite ends of the house.

2 comments:

Melody said...

He is sitting here while you are at the hospital with Grandma and pointing at the screen saying "monkey! monkey!" and hitting me with a stick...

BTW Matthew is doing school, John is playing outside and Hannah says she is "stuck" with her work but more like "distracted"...

April said...

Hee hee... Now if you hear me call Elias by his nickname B.C. you know what I'm talking about! :-)