Sunday, February 10, 2008

Will you still love me if I blog?

I was so excited about actually getting this blog started, I had to call home right away. "Honey! Honey! I made a blog!!!" He, being the big computer programmer and all, I figured he would be down right proud. He was, at least over the phone. Now that my long weekend of 12 hour shifts is over and the kids need tucking in, laundry is piling up (to the point of being measured as altitude), I'm thinking his enthusiasm may be short-lived. This could be addictive... must pace myself...I'm sure I can handle it. I'll just get up extra early and start the laundry then. Michael can eat my lunch left-overs from today for his lunch Monday, etc.
I suppose I should call it a day, he's graciously attempting to do our taxes with his palm pilot.
I love that man!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Michael: "Honey, I think you're addicted to blogging....you haven't slept all week...."

Kris: "I'm not addicted, OKAY?!? I can stop ANYTIME!! I just don't want to....and besides, I haven't been tired all week."