Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Joshua's Birthday

Joshua is officially a toddler now. Today is his birthday! It's funny how when they turn a year older, they all of a sudden act older. Today he pointed at his sister and said"Na-na" (Hannah), very matter-of-factly. Then, John said "hi" to him and he responded with "hi-non"! Has he been talking like this for a while and I haven't noticed or has he just matured overnight? I'm going to bake him a cake (allergy free due to his myriad of food allergies) and let him dive in tonight. That should be fun, I love watching that, even though I KNOW the sugar buzz (or honey buzz, as the case may be) is sure to follow, but it's still worth it.
I know this is very cliche, but it seems like just yesterday...

4 comments:

Kristen said...

No prob, Bob!
Hope you are enduring the sun and surf! I think it's below zero today...

Julie Hedeen said...

I bought Joshua and Hannah birthday presents today. And I have a couple of things that Matthew might like--you have to tell me.

Amber E said...

Happy (belated) B-day to Joshua!

Laura said...

hrm hrm...kris....you're slacking.