Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

I am ashamed of how I have let this go. September first was my last entry. That's pretty pathetic. Honestly, I've missed it. The problem is, computer time is sacred at our house, especially with added users. Matthew, Hannah, John and I have all been fighting over the same computer. Sometimes they even pull the "But MOM! I have to use it to do my schoolwork!!" ARRRGH. That's the ultimate trump card. Education excuses always work. I'm so easily manipulated...
Anyway, Michael and I used our combined gift cards and gift money to buy mama a laptop. (yay!!)
I feel very spoiled, though I'm loving sitting on the couch with the kiddos watching "Up" right now and being able to BLOG!!!!!! the ultimate togetherness activity, eh?
Truth is, I have a lot to write about lately. Josh is potty trained now (Thank you, God!), baby is on the way very soon, or at least it seems like very soon to everyone but me. Matthew and Hannah are getting so grown up, we have a winter with tons of snow and the kids have been sledding every day and LOVING it.
Anyway, stay tuned. I promise there is more to come!