Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Football Season is Here!


Matthew's first game is tonight. Gotta admit, I do turn into a bit of a crazy woman. I find myself saying such crazy things as, "I want to see blood and broken bones!" and "Go bust some heads!"

Now, I don't generally condone violence, but I do tend to like sports that encourage bloodshed. My favorites are: football, hockey, wrestling, and kickboxing. I have never watched ultimate fighting for fear I might really enjoy it. Besides, we don't have cable, so I will have to settle for watching my boys sword fight.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

KaiCeder said...

Last night we were in a pub for dinner in downtown Toronto (best burgers ever, by the way) and on the screen they had Gaelic Soccer. If you like blood and guts and competition this is the game for you. It's like a combination of Smear the Queer(yeah, not politically correct but what else do you call that childhoood game?), meets football meets soccer. We really liked it.

Kristen said...

LOL! I love it!