Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Writer's Block or Facebook Ate My Brain


I have been missing my blog lately and feeling a bit of guilt over it, too. However, I'm having a hard time writing. It seems I can only write random sentences, witty, but having nothing to do with each other. Kinda like Sesame Street of the Brain. I'm sure that is a bona fide disorder. If Wii disorders can be acknowleged as medical problems, then so can this. Maybe it's just ADD/ADHD? ARRRGH!

Anyway, I am sure with time and sleep it will come back...I hope. Pray for me!

4 comments:

April said...

Oh NO! And have you found yourself randomly wondering what those chickens are doing on your myFarm? I think they are plotting to take over the world. And then there are the word games. OK, Kris... deep breaths. Post your witty little update on FB and then take one moment of your day (bright or not-so) and WRITE GIRL WRITE!!!

BTW, where in the world do you come up with these pictures?! You have a gift!

God bless you!!!

Amber E said...

I think it is bumper sticker syndrome. Perhaps soundbite madness. On some days it seems like our entire culture has ADD.

Kristen said...

You are absolutely right! Facebook is nothing but a bunch of bumper stickers.

Julie Hedeen said...

And flair. Don't forget flair!